Data protection declaration
1. The name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by attorney at law Dietrich Bezzenberger.
Responsible person: Attorney at law Dietrich Bezzenberger, Querstraße 4, D - 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Phone: (0049) - (0)69 - 90556960, Telefax: (0049) - (0)69 - 90556969, E-Mail: email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
When you access our website www.rabezzenberger.de/www.bezzenberger.eu information is automatically sent to the server of our website via the browser used on your terminal. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- your browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overwhelming interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is permitted by law and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The cookie stores information that arises in connection with the specific terminal used. This does not mean, however, that we are directly informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you revisit our site to use our services, you will be automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what input and settings you have made in order to avoid having to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the stated purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message is always displayed before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of the affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, demand the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, insofar as they have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you are entitled to demand that we correct or complete your personal data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you are entitled to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request it to be transmitted to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office for this purpose.
6. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.